Wednesday, May 4, 2016

TE Sneak Peeks: Party On!

Hello Crafty Friends -

I'm back with a second post this week for day three of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions. Today we are celebrating the Fourth of July and we have a fun new Patriotic Pals stamp and coordinating dies set (I tried to draw these with serious expressions... lol).

See... so very serious... ;) I just know they have a huge can of party that they are just waiting to use!



And here the complete card is. I didn't have 4th of July themed paper but I did have a Doodlebug paper pack with some great reds and blues so that did the job. I also used the Stitched Banner Stacklet dies and a circle punch for some of the elements. For texture I added some glitter enamel dots and ivory jute.



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog to answer Taylor’s Question of the Day for a chance to win a prize from the latest release!



Thank you for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)