Thursday, June 9, 2016

TE Release Day: Did you bring the grump?

Hey Crafters -

It's a happy Thursday because it is Release Day at Taylored Expressions! And to make the day even better I have a lot of grumpy goodness to share. 


For my first card I used the "hot dog" image from the Summer Grumplings stamp set to make a very bright and warm card. He's sizzling and hoping for some cooler weather. I feel the same way when it is time to mow the lawn - too hot!


For my second card I used the "perpetually-perplexed-penguin" to make a cooler toned card.


And of course he's asking the age old beach question. And yes, it is all the floaty's fault. ;)



Thank you for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are so lovely and so much fun! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards and cute grumplings and sentiments! The hot dog would be good for a menopause card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I love your grumplings Danielle! I was just thinking the same as Renee that the hot little guy with the fan was asking to be made into a menopause card LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)