Wednesday, June 8, 2016

TE Sneak Peek: A Whole Herd of Hellos

Hello Crafty Friends - It's a new month which means a new release from Taylored Expressions. This month I have a couple of stamp sets that are being released: Summer Grumplings which debuted yesterday and another chatty animal set called If Cows Could Talk which is being shared today. 


I used the set to make a fun birthday card for my nephew who is turning 4 soon. I think it turned out moo-velous. ;)

I stamped the cow body three times and gave each one its own expression. I also stamped a birthday hat for each cow. After coloring all of the images I cut them out with the coordinating die. There isn't a die for the hat image so I just cut that by hand. I also die cut the number 4 from Salt Water Taffy card stock using the Chunky #'s die set.



The main background panel is a piece of watercolor paper colored with Sakura Koi Watercolors and then die cut with the Stitched Rectangles Stacklets. The sentiment is from the same set and was stamped in black ink on a piece of white card stock and then trimmed to size. I added some shiny sequins to finish the card.



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog to answer Taylor’s Question of the Day for a chance to win a prize from the latest release!



Thank you for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Danielle, your card is quite moooooooooovelous! I love those crazy guys, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is udderly adorable. :) I. LOVE. IT. -Anna Wight. Moo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cowabunga! Love the expressions on their faces :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)