Monday, October 3, 2016

TE Sneak Peeks: All I want for christmas is... a vacation?

Hello! So glad you could stop by today for a couple sneak peeks for the October Taylored Expressions Release

I had a ton of fun illustrating a few sets for this release and I'm hoping you enjoy them. There is another addition to the Grumpling line with the Elf Grumplings Stamp & Die Combo. More pick your favorite face fun with the new If Penguins Could Talk Stamp & Die Combo. And finally a delightful set of critters trying out as Santa’s Helpers (plus matching die set).

Sadly, I haven't had time to use all of the new sets but I did make a couple of cards with the new Elf Grumplings Stamp & Die Combo. Heh. Just had to. Enjoy!


Elf Number 1 just wants a bit of recognition for his hard work. And maybe some chocolate. I used designer paper and a bunch of dies for the layers: Stitched Circle Stacklets, Stitched Banner Stacklets, and Chunky Numbers. I colored the elf with Copic Markers and used a bit of a glitter pen and Glossy Accents on his belt buckle. I also added some white freckles using a white gel pen. For a final touch I added some enamel dots.


Yes, that is the face of someone who really wants chocolate. ;)


For card number two I used the same supplies but instead of Stitched Circle Stacklets, I used the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. And Elf Number 2 is in dire need of a vacation. Candy canes are about to fly.


Thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping a bit of Christmas grumpiness made you happy. Head over to the Taylored Expressions Blog to see all the sneak peeks for today!

4 comments:

  1. I am enjoying them Danielle, you are so talented! This release is super fun so far and I can't wait to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, Danielle! Fabulous cards and hilariously fun images, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your critters! They are my favorite stamps! Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards. So cute. The sentiment on the first card is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)