Thursday, September 7, 2017

Taylored Expressions Release Day!!

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to say that today is the Taylored Expressions September Release Day! All of the stamps, dies, and other great goodies that we have been sharing with you this week are now on sale!

And of course we have a few more projects to share with you to celebrate!

For my first project I used the new Peek-a-boo Birthday set!


I just had to ink up the cute little cat in the set! :) Couple of quick details: I inked up the background with Distress Oxide Inks and then added a bit of Texture Paste using a stencil. I finished with a dusting of glitter before the paste dried.


For my second card I used the new B is for Birthday stamp set.


I paper pieced the Letter "B" and I layered the balloons several times for extra dimension! For a finishing touch I used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen and added some Nuvo Drops here and there.


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, I have missed your cards sooo much! These are totally fab, Danielle, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)