Today is the day! Taylored Expressions February Release Day! All of the stamps, dies, and other great goodies that we have been sharing with you this week are now on sale!
And today I am delighted to share another image I illustrated for this release: Bloomin' Background. This was a delight to draw and it is even more fun to color.
To make my card I did the following:
- Stamp Bloomin' Background in Jet Black Archival Ink on watercolor paper
- Diecut using a die from Stitched Rectangle Stacklets
- Color with Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush (I scribble on an acrylic block and then pick up color with a water brush)
- Accent with a white gel pen
- Spritz with a Tim Holtz Distress Marker in Peeled Paint and spritzer tool.
- Attach panel to card base with foam paint
- Stamp "thank you" from In & Out Thanks stamp set in VersaMark on Granny Smith cardstock and heat emboss with white powder.
- Trim panel to size and wrap left side with jute before attaching to card with more foam tape.
- Finish by adding a few dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!